Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Thinking strategically


As per previous posts about learning from those more experienced…
As per Dave Trott’s urging in the comments to pay it forward…
I’ve finally gotten off my arse and volunteered some time to Miami Ad School. I taught there regularly after leaving Fallon, and enjoyed it immensely, but growing family and work commitments took me away.
It’s good to be back.
As the theme of the class I’ve been asked to teach is ‘Thinking Strategically’, I put that into an opening night primer for my class. And then, on the kind invite from Tim Brunelle, I shared that same thinking with his class over at MCAD.
Take a look, let me know what you think. One thing I discovered is that after putting 90% of it together, my thoughts lined up in a spooky way with a presentation given by Simon Law. So I cribbed a couple of his thoughts to make the mind-meld complete.

1 comment:

  1. Good Post! I truly love how it is simple on my eyes and the data are well written. I’m wondering how I might be notified when a new post has been made. vasectomy in north carolina appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete